Define your outcome and we'll help you get there.
Whether you are looking to generate retirement income or maximize long-term growth, our suite of portfolio strategies is designed to achieve defined outcomes through thoughtfully crafted return and income objectives.
Portfolio list graphic information
Seeks long-term capital appreciation while accepting higher levels of near-term volatility.
- Edwards New Century Growth Portfolio
- Edwards Small-Mid Cap Portfolio
- Edwards International Portfolio
- Edwards Moderate Growth Portfolio
- Edwards Moderate Value Portfolio
- Edwards Strategic Equity Blend Portfolio
- Edwards Defensive Total Return Portfolio
Seeks long-term capital appreciation with preservation of principal as a secondary consideration.
- Edwards Conservative Growth Portfolio
- Edwards Core Value Portfolio
Seeks preservation of principal, current income, and low volatility.
- Edwards Taxable Fixed Income Portfolio
Asset allocation and diversification are investment methods used to help manage risk. They do not guarantee investment returns or eliminate risk of loss including a declining market.